1.20.2009

Albums in '09 to Look Forward To (trust me)

I want to make a note of a few records coming out in (roughly) the first few months of 09 I'm really excited for. I'm sitting here watching the Presidential Inauguration coverage on FoxNews(yeah I said Fox) and I need a break from it all. I think its sort of sad Cheney is going to be in a wheelchair for his last hoorah. Why was he carrying boxes anyway? He's not a warehouse guy but Vice-Pres of the US of A.

Ben Kweller - Changing Horses

Franz Ferdinand - Tonight

Heartless Bastards - The Mountain

The Lonely Island - INCREDIBAD

M. Ward - Hold Time

Morrissey - Years of Refusal

Neko Case - Middle Cyclone

Phosphorescent - To Willie

PJ Harvey and John Parish - A Woman a Man Walked By

Robyn Hitchcock and the Venus 3 - Goodnight Oslo

U2 - No Line on the Horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment